Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Justice!!!!

I was recently asked, why when something happens like what happened in Baton Rouge last night effect me or others? These thoughts just flowed through my heart and went staight to my mouth without a thought; When something is very senseless, unjust or when someone is wronged by one or a couple of individuals,  Justice just screams from our hearts and souls. Are these feelings genetic or confined just to one race? No because other horrific events have proven otherwise! As a people or human race we are all built with that same genetic gene that unites us all Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong! There is no sugar coating that and when something happens horrific,when people are unjustly killed or prosecuted our souls and inner beings screams, then begs for Justice! No this didn't happen to me ,a family member, friends or to the people I know, but knowing that it could happen, makes me a little fearful and so mad! It needs to stop but until then that family who suffered such a horrible loss demands Justice! Rest in peace Alton Sterling and many others that were killed or murdered by police officers! Lets not forget the many men, women and children that are murdered everyday in our streets, without voice that also seek Justice.
WAN

No comments:

Post a Comment